Open workspaces and cubicles dominate today’s office environment. This half-day seminar is designed for those employees who work in these office configurations. Although most organizations have specific workplace behavioral rules, often the protocol for how its employees behave in their private work areas or cubicles is not established.
This seminar is designed to establish some acceptable etiquette guidelines so that your office environment is pleasant and conducive to productivity.
Participants will benefit from this course in the following ways:
- Learn that many of the behavioral patterns that bother them also bothers their co-workers
- Gain insight into behavioral changes that they can make in their open work space or cubicle environment that will make their office a more pleasant and productive place to work
- Participate in the process of establishing etiquette policy for their office’s open workspace or cubicle environment
This seminar covers all of the following topics and more:
- Lack of privacy
- Health risks
- Annoying sounds and smells
- Offensive visual displays
Follow this rule of thumb for cubicle etiquette:
“If it bothers you when someone else does it, don’t do it yourself.”