Everyone knows that there is a big difference between working hard and working smart. With only so many hours in a day, time is too precious of a commodity to waste.
This class will focus on the following workplace and life skills:
- Getting and staying organized
- Creating and using a "master list"
- Controlling your daily planner
- Planning your work day
- Establish a reading plan to save time. Skim the table of contents of publications to find what interests you. Clip or photocopy articles and throw out or return the publication.
- Always confirm your appointments. By taking a few minutes to do this, you may avoid wasting big blocks of time.
- If you call a meeting, always print and circulate an agenda prior to the meeting. If you are attending someone else's meeting, request an agenda. By requesting an agenda, you show that you expect one.
Online learning options for individuals
Select each link below to review information on online learning offerings related to the topics on this page. If you are interested in purchasing the tutorial, select 'Go to checkout' & the tutorials you reviewed will be in your basket.